The innovative gradual chipbreaker design allows milling with low cutting forces, reducing stress on your CNC spindle, increasing machining speeds and improving part finishes.
It is available in a range of diameters from D1 = 4 mm to D1 = 12mm and in three versions: in carbide with high resistance to wear, with Endurance MC coating and in PCD HD diamond, in order to cover all production needs of our clients.
– Diameter range from 4mm to 12mm.
– Very stable geometry that allows 3-5 times higher feed rates in roughing and a greater depth of pass, thus increasing productivity.
– CNC spindle protection due to the reduction of cutting forces required.
– Reduction of thermal stress generated in the cutting edge, for what is got a substantial increase in the useful life of the tool.
– Maximum optimization of your cutting needs becouse this tool is available in solid carbide, with Endurance MC coating and in HD PCD diamond..