Multimaterial end mill, has been specially developed to machine a wide spectrum of materials.
Single flute end mill with chamfer or radius on top
Single flute end mill with chamfer or radius, specially designed to cut the workpiece and at the same time milling a chamfer or radius on the top edge of it in a single step.
Universal series indicated for machining of:
– Thermoplastics: PMMA, PC, PP, PE, ABS, etc.
– Wood and derivatives (MDF, chipboard, plywood, etc.).
– Aluminum and aluminum composites: Dibond®, Alucobond®, etc.
End mill characteristics
Solid carbide tool or with brazed
hard metal plates.
Indicated for milling, grooving and contouring.
Milling with chamfer
Milling with radius
Milling with radius.
- ZRigid foam
- ZNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools