MULTIX PRO Downcut
Multimaterial end mill, has been specially developed to machine a wide spectrum of materials.
Solid carbide single flute end mill with downcut
Multix PRO series with downcut, presents a cutting edge extremely sharp and a micro-polished flute with a mirror effect finish, which effectively facilitates chip removal, reducing the risk of milling cutter collapse or obstruction when machining plastic and other kind of materials such as:
– Cast or extruded PMMA.
– PC, PVC, Foamed PVC, PP, PA, PE, ABS, etc.
– Solid Surface Materials: Corian®, Krion®, etc.
– Wood and derivatives (MDF, chipboard, plywood, etc).
End mill characteristics
Solid carbide tool or with brazed
hard metal plates.
Indicated for milling, grooving and contouring.
- ZRigid foam
- VNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools