Multimaterial end mill, has been specially developed to machine a wide spectrum of materials.
Micro serrated compression carbide end mill
New series specially designed for cutting sandwich materials with a cell or honeycomb core. Its compression geometry generates a burr-free finish on the upper and lower part of the cut, and the innovative micro-serrated helix design allows the perfect milling and prevents the detachment or “flagging effect” that takes place in the center of these materials when they are machined. Indicated for cutting:
– Panels and graphic supports such as: Falconboard ®, BioBoardTM, Reboard® or other similar Honeycomb boards.
– Aluminum Honeycomb panels.
– Sandwich panels with reinforced cores (Nomex®).
– Cellular Polycarbonate.
End mill characteristics
Solid carbide tool or with brazed
hard metal plates.
Up /down cut
Indicated for milling, grooving and contouring.
- VRigid foam
- VNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools