Multimaterial end mill, has been specially developed to machine a wide spectrum of materials.
Engraving solid carbide end mill
Engraving series available as standard with three shank diameters (D2): 3mm, 4mm and 6mm; with four opening angles (α): 15º, 36º, 60º and 90º; and with seven different tip diameters (D1) ranging from 0.1mm to 1mm. All engraving end mills with shank (D2) 6mm and from the opening angle (α) 36º have an extra balanced to achieve high concentricity and the highest possible precision in the engraving process. Intended for universal use in materials such as:
– Wood and derivatives (MDF, chipboard, plywood,etc.).
– Aluminum and aluminum composites: Dibond®, Alucobond®, etc.
– Thermoplastics: PMMA, PC, PVC, PP, PE, ABS, etc.
– Copper, brass, zinc, etc.
End mill characteristics
Solid carbide tool or with brazed
hard metal plates.
Milling with chamfer
- ZRigid foam
- ZNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools