ALU Endurance LDC
End mill indicated for specific use in aluminum or other non-ferrous metals such as brass, copper, zinc, etc.
Coated solid carbide end mill with upcut
Latest innovation for machining non-ferrous metals. Series designed to resist
abrasive effects as well as to prevent aluminum sticks to the cutting edge
– Hard and abrasive aluminum alloys.
– Soft aluminum alloys with a tendency to stick on the cutting edge.
– Aluminum composites: Dibond®, Alucobond®, etc.
– Copper, brass, zinc, etc.
(*) HF references allow machining in high feed rates, ideal for maximizing productivity.
End mill characteristics
Solid carbide tool or with brazed
hard metal plates.
Indicated for milling, grooving and contouring.
It can work dry conditions,
- VRigid foam
- ZNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools