End mill for machining wood and derivatives: MDF, melamine chipboard, plywood, etc.
Coated solid carbide end mill with chipbreaker
Series made of solid carbide with high wear resistance and designed with a characteristic and innovative gradual chipbreaker. Which acts as an efficient heat sink and cutting stabilizer; allowing machining high-density materials with high feed rates and high-quality finishes.
Recommended for cutting:
– High pressure laminates (HPL, Trespa®, Formica®).
– High density cellulose laminates.
– Hardwoods and phenolic plywood.
End mill characteristics
Solid carbide tool or with brazed
hard metal plates.
Indicated for milling, grooving and contouring.
For high feed
- VRigid foam
- VNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
- V Aluminum
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools