Multimaterial end mill, has been specially developed to machine a wide spectrum of materials.
Helical solid carbide end mill for engraving and folding
Solid carbide end mill with polished helical helix that facilitates the rapid chip ejection, getting the engraving surfaces clean and free of burrs, both in plastic as non-ferrous metals. (*) The references with D2 = 8mm have a partially cylindrical cutting edge after the conical edge, this allows greater
depths of immer sion (L2). Ideal for engraving of:
– Cast or extruded PMMA.
– PC, PVC, Foamed PVC, PP, PA, PE, ABS, etc.
– Solid Surface Materials: Corian®, Krion®, etc.
– Aluminum and aluminum composites: Dibond®, Alucobond®, etc.
– Copper, brass, zinc, etc.
End mill characteristics
Solid carbide tool or with brazed
hard metal plates.
Milling with chamfer
- ZRigid foam
- ZNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools