Multimaterial end mill, has been specially developed to machine a wide spectrum of materials.
Solid carbide single flute end mill with upcut
This series features a polished flute with mirror effect finish and extremely sharp edge developed to obtain a high quality part finishes and high performance in plastics and others materials commonly used in the sign-making sector. Its high versatility makes it an ideal choice for cutting:
– Cast or extruded PMMA.
– PC, PVC, Foamed PVC, PP, PA, PE, ABS, etc.
– Solid Surface Materials: Corian®, Krion®, etc.
– Wood and derivatives (MDF, chipboard, plywood, etc).
End mill characteristics
Solid carbide tool or with brazed
hard metal plates.
Indicated for milling, grooving and contouring.
- ZRigid foam
- VNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools