Multimaterial end mill, has been specially developed to machine a wide spectrum of materials.
Solid carbide single flute end mill with upcut
Micro single flute end mill, made of ultrafine grain solid carbide and designed with a very stable geometry optimized for universal use. Indicated for cutting and engraving operations in:
– Thermoplastics: PMMA, PC, PVC, PP, PE, ABS, etc.
– Wood and derivatives (MDF, chipboard, plywood, etc).
– Aluminum and Aluminium composites: Dibond ®, Alucobond®, etc.
– Copper, brass, zinc, etc.
End mill characteristics
Solid carbide tool or with brazed
hard metal plates.
Indicated for milling, grooving and contouring.
- ZRigid foam
- ZNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools