Multimaterial end mill, has been specially developed to machine a wide spectrum of materials.
PDC super finishing end mill for cutting and engraving
New series for cutting and engraving manufactured with high density PCD very resistant to wear and with a specific sharpening that allows to get a very sharp edge designed to polish and obtain cutting surfaces with a high level of brightness or transparency depending on the material of the workpiece.
The 41425 series can polish both with the side and with the tip. Both series are specially indicated to polish in cut and engraving of:
– Thermoplastics: PMMA, PC, PVC, PP, PE, ABS, etc.
– Aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
– Wood and derivatives (MDF, melamine chipboard, etc.).
End mill characteristics
Indicated for milling, grooving and contouring.
- VRigid foam
- ZNon-ferrous metal
- VFerrous metal
Recommend this page
- Stay updated. Register here for the the GRT-Tools Newsletter.
- Av. Carlos III, 9, 41439 Cañada Rosal, Sevilla
Copyright © 2021 by GRT-Tools. All rights reserved. Designed by GRT-Tools